Air compressor namely how important it is for a business? Experts answer

by:Atlas Greenair Screw Air Compressor     2021-01-29
According to a professional air compressor industry according to the survey, to purchase a machine accounts for only 5% of the whole factory machine overall cost, and 78% and 17% of the cost each exists in the electricity and maintenance of air compressor in the late, total 95% of all subsequent cost on the electricity and maintenance.


many enterprises when see the report should be not optimistic attitude, can according to the best team in recent 5 years, about the problem of low utilization ratio of energy consumption, they found that several conclusions;


( 1) According to the survey, the survey is the most customers to use the air compressor in the ten years ago the piston machine, working efficiency is relatively low, the waste gas is serious;


( 2) Use machines are for the most part machine, power frequency most work status is in no-load, largely consumed energy in vain, don't get reasonable conversion of use;





( 3) Machine at the time of setting, the factory side did not have a reasonable allocation of gas supply pressure, the pressure of the machine power frequency range is limited, the increase in the pressure of air compressor air compressor during, higher energy consumption.


to these conclusions, ou can recommend optimal group has a budget can buy such as permanent magnet GeLinKeEr brand frequency changer, compared with the power frequency machine, energy utilization is more reasonable.


the article source: GeLinKeEr energy-saving air compressor
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...